What do you want for Christmas?

smilie

I've been unwonked!
My DH asks me every year. This year, I'm at a loss. What's on your Christmas list?

Wow this a hard question. Beats me. No idea. I don't really "need" things anymore.

Maybe I'll ask for a new pair of orthopedic slippers. Those things are pricey. And my current ones look ratty, but it's not like a wear them in public either.....

nothing.....I;m really having a hard time coming up with ideas for people.

I used to be like that too, then a few years ago we changed it to drawing names and only giving to that person. It feels weird not giving my parents a gift, but that’s just the way it works out. It’s set so that you don’t get your spouse, and that I don’t get my daughter. I buy separately for her.

As for me, I really have no idea what I want and I’m having a hard time coming up with ideas.

A wood chipper
A battery or gas-powered trimmer that will reach 12' up in the air so I can easily trim the bamboo in the backyard

My husband and I quit buying gifts for each other years ago. He wouldn’t have a clue what to get me anyway and if I have to tell him what I want, where to buy it cause he doesn’t have a clue how to shop online, where it is in the store cause it could be right in front of his face and he wouldn’t see it, then why bother.

Aside from the obvious of 'no family drama' and 'time with my kids'....

household items are desired, such as:
new living room area rug
kitchen tile backsplash
wall art for master wall (would love some of my landscape/travel photos made onto canvas wall things like my sis in law has which are pretty neat)
new kitchen sink faucet (with pull out sprayer attached to faucet and not separate on the side like now)

personal items:
Birkenstocks
Sak hobo purse
wine (case of random red wines my brother sent last year was on point)

But the biggest would be to be with all 3 kids as DS-25 has not been with us for the holidays in several years. :(

I’d like my wife. Due to unforeseen circumstances (covid), we were in different countries (Japan/US) when travel restrictions went up. I came down for Destination D23 and went to the Very Merriest Christmas After Hours last night. Didn’t take many pics but I did video call her on LINE 3 times so she could see both firework shows and the parade. We really enjoyed that!

A nice enjoyable family Christmas gathering on the 11th, just spending time with family for the day🙂

DH and I stopped exchanging gifts several years ago. We take a winter trip so that‘s our gift to each other. This year we are taking a 10-night Celebrity cruise followed by 4 nights at Disney World In January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter