• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think?

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this, please move it if not. But I was wondering what the chances are of getting a seperate forum for each state. Other boards I frequent have these and it allows people to meet and become friends other than a username. Then some of us from the same place could have gatherings or such and share our love of Disney. Just a thought, what do you think?

...it's a great idea! Quite frequently, I will pull up a user profile to learn more about a diser. And, I'm always very curious when I see other people from my home state on here! (or maybe nosey is the better word... ;) )

You may want to post this question on the community board and see what they have to say about it.

Ratpack you should post a "whose from ____ state" on the community board. We've done that a few times and it's neat to become frinds with DISers from you area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter