• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of my ADR's?

mkacar24

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. Hope this post is landing in the correct location. Just wanted to get some opinions of my familys ADR's for our upcoming trip. We are going to CBR from April 11-18th and on the deluxe dining plan. We did deluxe last year and really enjoyed it. My wife and I are both 30 and my boys are 8 and 6. They are kind of picky eaters. What do you think?

4/11
Dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby w/Fantasmic 4:05

4/12
Lunch at Tony Town Square (My wife loves the tiramisu)11:35
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern 6:10

4/13
Lunch at Cap N Jacks (Boys are doing the resort pirate adventure so not sure if they will be hungry) 12:55
Dinner at Hoop De Doo (Our trip favorite from last year) 5:00

4/14
Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine 8:00
Lunch at Sci Fi 12:15
Dinner at Kouzinna 6:30

4/15
Breakfast at Donald's Safari 8:15
Lunch at Yak and Yeti 12:00
Dinner at Wolfgang Puck 6:00

4/16
Breakfast at Crystal Palace 8:10
Lunch at The Plaza 11:50
Dinner at Chef Mickeys 5:20 (We have Pirate and Pals fireworks cruise scheduled after dinner)

4/17
Lunch at Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner at Shutters 6:15

Most of our breakfast meals will be eaten at the quick service at CBR. I know this can be a waste of dining credits but it worked great for us last year. Since we were on the deluxe plan they let us get two drinks each with breakfast so we ended up with four cold bottles of water to take to the park each day.

Any suggestions? The only reservation we really wanted that we couldn't get was for Ohana. We wanted to try it (dinner on the 17th maybe?) but nothing has opened up. We probably aren't going to Epcot this year unless we do it after Typhoon Lagoon on the 17th. We are just going to let the boys decide where to wrap up the trip.

Thanks for any replies. I think i did ok.

Looks good to me!!! You have some of our favorites on your list - Plaza Restaurant, Yak & Yeti, Sci Fi, Brown Derby, and HDDR!!!

The only "concern" I would have is for the day you have dinner at HDDR - you have a 1:00 lunch ADR and eating at 5:00. You may not be that hungry for dinner!

Everything sounds great though!!! Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter