• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you think about Ontario Electricity Coalition

louisaho

DIS Veteran
I am doing a research paper on Ontario Electricity Coalition for my final paper at Mcgill University
I would like to know what do you think about it?
and What is the up-to-date information?

- is the electricity still privatise?

and is the price of electricity really going up as comparing to before when it is not privatised?

thanks for your help
any comment would be appreciate,and i would like to ask for your permission to let me use your opinion in my research paper

As I understand it, electricity rates for consumers (and some small businesses) are frozen at 4.3 cent/kilowatt hour for the next few years... I think that's Bill 206. Initially, when the market opened, the prices fluctuated (ie. weather, supply/demand). The electricity market is open to competition which means you can buy your electricity from a supplier of your choice... but the supplier can also sell electricity to others (ie. other provinces). You should check out http://www.theimo.com for more information... HTH!

thanks for your information
but can i ask if you are for or against the privatization of electricity or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter