What do you strongly suspect but have no proof of ?

Little kids suck the energy out of you......as you get more tired, they get more energy (and get louder).

(just babysat the grand kids over the weekend!)

Mine is sort of related...I have this theory that my kids somehow sucked the brain cells out of my head because I swear I got dumber during each pregnancy and then my brain never recovered. So now here I am with these two great, smart kids and I'm just their dumb old mom.

Mine is sort of related...I have this theory that my kids somehow sucked the brain cells out of my head because I swear I got dumber during each pregnancy and then my brain never recovered. So now here I am with these two great, smart kids and I'm just their dumb old mom.
For me it wasn't the pregnancy sucking the brain cells away. It was all the sleepless nights that soon followed.

That if you don’t do laundry every day, it procreates.

along the same lines-that hangers are that which 'go bump in the night' (cuz while not buying any new ones in years my supply grows and grows).

For me it wasn't the pregnancy sucking the brain cells away. It was all the sleepless nights that soon followed.

Yes! After 4 kids and about 10 years of sleepless nights my brain is now mush. I feel dumber now than I did when I was 25 and entering this journey. Communication, thinking, and processing skills are not as sharp as they once were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter