"What do you mean you're going back AGAIN?!" My September 12th-19th PTR

JoShan1719

DIS Veteran
Well hi there! :wave2:I’ve decided to give one of these things a try. I’ve planned everything I can possibly plan and have run out of things to do (Yes, it’s possible!) and since my friends are sick of hearing about Disney ::gasp:: I think it’s time I share my plans with the only people who “get it.” I’m so excited because in seven days my countdown from 100 days begins. I’m looking forward to sharing my plans with you all.

Our trip is in September, 12th-19th and we will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary. This will be our third year in a row going (hmm, I’m sensing a pattern here…). We always go in September since we don’t have any kids and crowds are low. We love walking right onto the attractions with almost no waits and have vowed never to go during busy times. I think this is where I should point out that I recently decided to homeshool our future children when we have them so that we can take Disney field trips. We shall see!

So who’s going?

n828861877_218570_2595.jpg
Well, me obviously. My name is Shannon and I’m 22 years old. I live in Delray Beach, Florida, which is 190 miles south of the Magic Kingdom… 189 miles too far, in my opinion. I work at a hotel that is part of Waldorf=Astoria and Hilton so I get pretty decent discounts at those hotels all over the country, including the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista area. I’ll talk more about that later.

n828861877_218574_8439.jpg
My husband is also going. His name is Josh and he’s 24. We were married last August, so we’re still newlyweds. Guess where we honeymooned? Ah, seven wonderful nights at the Sheraton Vistana Resort, courtesy of my parents’ timeshare, and four days at the parks. It was perfect. I wasn’t ready to leave, but then who is? So I started planning this trip the day we got home.

My PTR title explains the reaction I got from people when I started talking about this year's trip. I still find it so funny to hear, "Disney World is a Kids Place” and, “Eh, we went once. It was ok. Too hot, too crowded, the kids cried the whole time. We won’t go back.” It just goes to show that a little planning can go a l o n g way. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter