What do you LOVE at USF?

lagasan

Mouseketeer
I've posted several pet peeves over on the What is YOUR Pet Peeve at USF? thread. Now I'm starting to feel guilty because there are so many things I ABSOLUTELY LOVE at USF!!!!!!!

I LOVE the entry to IOA.

I LOVE the music in Jurassic Park and hum it for the rest of the day.

I LOVE Spidey!

I LOVE the fact that IOA has made me a roller coaster addict!

And I LOVE ET.

Ahhhhh... that feels better!

:D

Walking into Port of Entry and hearing the music.

The quiet areas in every island near the lagoon in IOA

The trick photo spots in USF

MIB!!

etc, etc, etc

Hmmmm....

I love IOA...I have loved it since the first time I went there in May of 99 for soft opening...I was blown away by the detail and the theming!!!

I LOVE Spiderman (and I love the ride...but I'm talking about the superhero himself) He is FINE! :D

I love MIB, I wish I didn't have to get off and go all the way around over and over again tho! :rolleyes:

I love Amity!

I love that Universal gives their AP holders REAL benefits on a daily basis (food, merchandise) (Sorry...I'm a HUGE Disney fan...but Universal has it WAY up on this one!)

I love that Universal is just 20 minutes or so from my house!!! :D :D :D

I guess I just love USF/IOA!!! :cool:

Karen

I LOVE that they do not censor ride photo's on MIB and JP.

There's nothing like seeing a car full of kids holding up the middle finger on the MIB Photo wall.

You'll never see that at Splash Mountain!!!!!!!

I LOVE riding the front row of Dueling Dragons.
Also love the launch on the Hulk.

I LOVE the sound of the music in the Port of Entry! I remember how it affected me the very first time and I'll never forget it!!

I love the New York section of Universal and the Roosevelt Tram theming of King Kong. Very New York from forty years ago!

I love T2!

I love to see Will Smith tell us off or congratulate us at the end of MIB! Too cool!

I ADORE Spidey!!! :tongue:

But most of all I love it when I hear on the Hulk I think I think I think this time it's gonna work!!!
:bounce:

I love the Jurassic Park song. It's one of thoes songs you hum all day. Kinda like It's a small world but not as annoying.

I love riding MIB 6 times in a row on a day in november while running at top speed through the baby swap room and taunting all the people watching the earl and? movie.

I love Spidey.

I love laughing at people who are stupid enough that say "O were not going to get wet on That popeye ride!" when it is 60 degrees out side

What i love at USF.
First at Universal Studios I love T2 3D, favorite 3d attraction in all parks. Also love MIB and Horror Make up show, escpecially when they pick a foreigner as their guest helper, lots of laughs every time.
At IOA i love spiderman, best ride in florida!! Also love Hulk and DD.
And my best love was FOTL, you cant beat continually riding a ride with no waits and not having to exit and going thru the que again. It was the best and made for a great time! Its great riding a ride like hulk/mib 7-8 times in a row in a short period of time WITH NO WAITS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter