What do you like most about your bedroom?

Currently enjoying the purchase of new bedding: duvet covers, shams, occasional pillows. I love new linens, it’s like sleeping in a new space.

Well when my daughter graduated college and bought a house with her boyfriend I moved from my 11x11 bedroom into her 24x12 bedroom and I LOVE it- I have a recliner in there, TV, my gaming systems, and a treadmill- if I had a mini fridge and bathroom I would never have to leave my room LOL. Rarely sit in the living room at all.

it stays colder than rest of rooms. The way the house is positioned it does not get near as much sun

Inverted ceiling, sitting room area with fireplace and adjustable bed. I hurt my back again and thank goodness for the adjustable bed.

Fave thing: That it is on the first floor.

Least fave thing: We bought the house 18 months ago. New Spec home so the builder picked the finishes and upgrades. The builder chose to bump out our bedroom, 10 feet, so it is huge but kind of oddly huge especially where they put the windows. The wall where the bed goes (opposite wall has cable outlet and other wall has big picture window looking out at pond), they put the 2 windows to the side in the wall so our bed is crunched up to the bathroom door and living room door wall (when putting bed between the 2 windows). It leaves a large floor space that could be a dance floor. It's so wasted. I tried to just scoot the bed down, blocking the window but that looks terrible. It's like they messed up when they extended the room and should have spaced the windows from the center of the extended wall but forgot and left the windows where they'd be in the basic plan wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter