What DO you leave in your stroller?

We started off with good intentions of not leaving anything in the stroller and by the end of our trip we were cramming everything we possibly could into it at every opportunity! You just get tired. :laughing:
We do the same with the stuff we carry. As the trip progresses, we cull most of the stuff we don't use.

We have a wheelchair or scooter rather than a stroller, but its the same idea. We only leave items inside of a bag so that the casual observer wouldn't grab and go. We also only leave those things that we could easily replace and is of little value. For me that might mean a sweater, a water bottle, a used bottle of suncreen, a granola bar, etc.

I leave the lunchbox and maybe a cup of soda in the cup holder. Thats about it. Everything else is always taken with us in my backpack. I always have merchandise sent to our resort so I don't have to worry about that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter