• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you keep your photos in?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I have this box I keep them in with card board seperating them but it doesn't have the greatest lid. I do have one of the CM envelope things which is nice but doesn't hold enough...needless to say I am way behind!
I saw at Organize living a nice looking picture holder. But just wanted a few ideas first!

I keep my photo's in acid free photo boxes. They are red, but I got a great deal on them at Hobby Lobby after Christmas. I have six of them. Four are of different Disney trips and the rest is all the rest of my photos. I need to get some more, at the rate I am scrapping I will have two more trips before I get my first trip scrapped.:eek:

I keep my photos in pocket albums I got at Ross. The albums are acid free. And they are cheap. Each album hold about 500 photos. I even keep the doubles in the same pocket. Each page holds 5 photos. I was keeping the photos in the box but I had difficulty flipping through them everytime I wanted to scrap them. Also, it was harder to let my family members see our photos when they came to visit if there weren't scrapped yet. I have 15 binders for the past 10 years. Also, the pockets prevent smudges on the photos. I just put them in binders this past spring it took me 4 hours a day for a week to get it done. Of course, a friend I have as a CM consultant had a heart attack that I did this. She thinks I won't scrap them. But in all honestly i have scrapped more pages in the last couple of months because I can see my photos better.

Good luck on what you decide...

Tina

I keep the photos I am working on in my Crop In Style photo keeper ($7 or so at Mikes with the coupon) hold about 6 different catagories of pics - Great to bring pics to crops!
all the rest are in the 1.99 photo boxes from Mikes, floral for 'my pics', black for dd pics, plaid for ds pics and now I have 2 green ones for current stuff I am trying to get to!
In the boxes they are divided by event or subject! SO when I finish whats in my CIS it is VERY easy to grab some new ones !
hth
Patty

I keep mine in a Crop in Style Photo storage box. It holds up to 24 of the little plastic envelopes that go with it-and each of those holds up to 72+ pictures. I LOVE it. I bought it from QVC but Michael's carries it now, too. It's about $ 25 or so but with a coupon would be a great investment.

Also, you can flip it over and store some 12 x 12 paper or other stuff. It's a great storage piece.

Donna C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter