• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you do with your savi lightsaber?

muffyn

"hmmm*
once you have finished your savi lightsaber, what do you do with it for the rest of the day? we have 3 in our group making one early in the morning, and are not staying at a disney resort.

You didn’t say when you were going, so hopefully this will still be helpful

Because it’s a hassle to take them thru the airport & on the plane, not to mention the parks (& possibly worrying about them getting stolen out of your room…) a lot of people pay to have them shipped home, which can be arranged @ Savi’s… Contrary to most opinions it *is* allowed to fly with them, however… there’s even a funny answer from about it on the TSA website:
Light Saber
Carry On Bags: Yes
Checked Bags: Yes
Sadly, the technology doesn't currently exist to create a real lightsaber. However, you can pack a toy lightsaber in your carry-on or checked bag. May the force be with you.

Last edited:
We carried it around with us but our appointment time was AFTER park closing. After that, we kept it hidden in the hotel room. We didn't have house keeping. My son tried to carry it into Universal but it wasn't allowed. My daughter's baby yoda plush was not allowed either. Neither was my Goofy hat. Kept those in the room at our Universal resort. They all flew home okay via Southwest Airlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter