What do you do for living?

Disabled, but I used to be a freelance illustrator and designer, mainly designing Christmas and other holiday themed ornaments and goods.

I run a help desk for the government. Career number two winding down to retirement.

Did you see the Nascar driver slam his car into the wall at Martinsville and rocket 5 positions to make it to the "playoffs?" I built the inner absorbing supports in that wall.

Well, technically I did research and development work on it. My daughter and her boyfriend manufactured the wall parts after it went to production.

I retired three years ago, now I help leaders accelerate their success with my mentoring / consulting.

Fitness influencer I put out healthy meal ideas on a budget as well as do workout lives

Did you see the Nascar driver slam his car into the wall at Martinsville and rocket 5 positions to make it to the "playoffs?" I built the inner absorbing supports in that wall.

Well, technically I did research and development work on it. My daughter and her boyfriend manufactured the wall parts after it went to production.

That was such a clutch move! Mario Kart FTW!

I'm a dependa.

Just kidding. Kind of. I run the household. I'm told it's the "toughest job in the Corps." I couldn't disagree more.

I used to help my parents on the farm until they passed. I am what most would label retired now, but I've really never had a job to retire from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter