What do we think the odds are CFW will be added to CC/WL as another expansion versus new association?

🍀TwinsMom

Mouseketeer
So I was 80/20 convinced Poly 2.0 was going to be new. After the 80+pages of Poly speculation and angst after the association meeting last week, I'm a very cynical DVC'r now.

Rather than making CFW a new association as a moderate value (possibly,) who's to say they don't lump it in to CC to help the studio shortage and keep their No.1 holiday vibe theme going? I haven't been to Fort Wilderness yet, but I only hear rave reviews and how there's a cult of campers/RV'rs, etc.

Who's to say they kick the can on restrictions more and lump CFW in with CC's long contract and add Reflections in another two years? They said CFW is the 17th DVC resort, right, not association? So why not keep playing clever word games and bundle it with the OG14.

So I was 80/20 convinced Poly 2.0 was going to be new. After the 80+pages of Poly speculation and angst after the association meeting last week, I'm a very cynical DVC'r now.

Rather than making CFW a new association as a moderate value (possibly,) who's to say they don't lump it in to CC to help the studio shortage and keep their No.1 holiday vibe theme going? I haven't been to Fort Wilderness yet, but I only hear rave reviews and how there's a cult of campers/RV'rs, etc.

Who's to say they kick the can on restrictions more and lump CFW in with CC's long contract and add Reflections in another two years? They said CFW is the 17th DVC resort, right, not association? So why not keep playing clever word games and bundle it with the OG14.
I'm not sure how 350 more cabins would help the studio situation, when 26 cabins created the problem in the first place.

Everything in the DVC realm seems to be “Currently…” The Magic 8 ball keeps saying “reply hazy, try again”. If the walking trail between the resorts all of a sudden reopens there is that chance.

Besides it a,ready being decided, they are separate properties and so adding it would be pretty hard since the boundaries of the association would not even make sense.

Wilderness Lodge et all and Fort Wilderness are two totally different resorts, next to each other. Just like Grand Floridian is next to Poly. The DVC trailer park will be its own association. Since its a new resort, it should have resale restrictions like Rivieria......which will choke off the sales even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter