What do I need to print out before cruise?

leannak

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what (if anything) I need to have printed to make boarding smoothest?

We have:
our passports
luggage tags
We did online check-in on the DCL website.
We completed the Safe Passage vaccine card uploads and it says we're clear but we didn't print anything.

I printed out my PAT form and the safe passage QR code. They ask for those multiple times. You could also show them on your phone, but I could get to the printout faster.

Your PAT form is the only printout you need for the cruise. And yes, a phone version would probably work, but I feel more comfortable having a paper copy. I'm the type who also likes to have a printed airline ticket, & not only have it on my phone.

I added the DCL QR code to Apple Wallet and it was super easy to just show that at the port (many times—probably at least 4?). Never had to use the Safe Passage QR code, for testing the person helping me just used the DCL one.

I did bring printouts of both just in case I couldn’t get a signal on my phone, but never had to use them.

What is the PAT form? We haven't cruise Disney in years. Booked last week for December10. Rushing trying to figure it all out.

PAT is Port Arrival Time.
This document contains your Arrival time at the port and Boarding Group number, Reservation number and other information.
When you completed your online check, this is where the PAT form is finalized.
PAT.JPG
Enjoy your cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter