What do I need to have prepared for online check-in?

I just finished. Thanks for the info! It was slow; took 30 minutes for five of us. We got boarding group 7, PAT 11:30am. Not bad!

Thanks for the info. I am also Type A and it helps to have a list of what to do all in once place :)

Quick question: For the passport picture is is the signature page, the photo page, both as their own jpeg, or both in one shot?

Thank you! I have both pages in one shot and yes, made sure we all signed them. Now just a few more days until I can check-in :yay:

Hi.. we have 3 staterooms reserved...and in theory linked because I can see them all on my acoount... will I be able to do the check in for the entire group or one person by stateroom needs to do it sepatedly?

I have silver category but the others do not.. does this affect the PAT?.. we are travelling together to the port etc..

Thanks!

How long does it take for DCL to review uploaded pictures of passport and selfie? It has been over 2 weeks now.

How long does it take for DCL to review uploaded pictures of passport and selfie? It has been over 2 weeks now.
Did my check in yesterday and had response within 5 hours to retake one passport photo. This was my second attempt at check in. Did my first check in on the 30th and got port arrival time but no response on check in information. Logged on a few days later and all my information had disappeared. is your file still saying “pending review?”

I was going nuts the first time waiting for approval. It was unnecessary to worry but, I couldn’t help it. It’s nerve wracking

We did our online check in on May 25th, sailing on June 24th. Received confirmation that one of ours was accepted, the other needed to be resubmitted yesterday. Resubmitted DW's passport photo and it was accepted today.

Thank you all for the reassurances. I too was going nuts, thinking I made a mistake uploading the pictures.

Hi.. we have 3 staterooms reserved...and in theory linked because I can see them all on my acoount... will I be able to do the check in for the entire group or one person by stateroom needs to do it sepatedly?

I have silver category but the others do not.. does this affect the PAT?.. we are travelling together to the port etc..

Thanks!
One person can check everyone in but you will have to check in each stateroom individually. Currently everyone checks in at 30 days so cc level has no bearing on what PAT you get.

If you have multiple staterooms, you have to do them one at a time. You can do it from one log in, just switch reservations.

Preparation:
1. have downloaded to your device 1) a clean headshot of each person (straight on, no eyeglasses, hats or hair accessories, shoulders included, cannot be the same as passport photo), low resolution and 2) passport photo. Must be JPEG file!
2. a document with each passenger's birthdate, address, cell phone, email address, passport number, passport expiration, safe word for kids club, emergency contact name, emergency contact phone number, credit card information
3. Flight information for all legs -- date, airline, airport from, airport to, confirmation number/record locator number, flight number, time departure, time arrival

For speed:
1. Upload photo and if it says it doesn't meet the criteria, click SAVE and move on. Deal with it after you get your PAT.
2. For Onboard account, select Cash to get through it quickly
3. For Travel Plans, select Driving to get through it quickly. I just used home address for the return.
4. Finish each stateroom then go back and fix photo, add credit card, add flight information.

You can change PAT times, so keep checking to see if any better ones become available closer to the cruise.

You can edit the Online Checkin information as much as you want (at least I have so far), until that piece of it goes under review and can't be modified.
Just to confirm, based on the above, if we decide to change credit cards or need to change flight info (airlines seem to be moving around schedules quite a bit this summer) we can do so after completing checkin? We will get a boarding group when we finish checkin, but if we change the account info or travel plan info after checkin, that doesn't change the boarding group, right?

Just to confirm, based on the above, if we decide to change credit cards or need to change flight info (airlines seem to be moving around schedules quite a bit this summer) we can do so after completing checkin? We will get a boarding group when we finish checkin, but if we change the account info or travel plan info after checkin, that doesn't change the boarding group, right?
We changed credit cards and flight information and uploaded different photos and our boarding group stayed the same.

Thanks for all this info. But where on the Disney webpage is information as to what things you need to upload when you check in? It's been three years since we've been on a cruise so I've forgotten what the online check in required. Don't remember uploading pictures though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter