What do I do...I need my Disney fix!!!

miller2470

Mouseketeer
:hourglass Time seems to have stopped since we made our reservations!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm like a kid in a candy store...if not worse...I am climbing the walls to go to Disney!!!

We went on the Disney Cruise in May and only spent one day in the parks, so now I am having withdrawls!!! I loved the cruise but there is just something especially magical about the parks for me.

Well June has to get here and quick. anyone else in this boat?

My husband often tells me that if Mickey were real that I would have left him long ago to live in Florida!!! :love:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know how you feel. I'm in the same boat. We don't go until March and we haven't been since Dec. 04. We are also in the process of planning a trip for December of this year with most of our family and my best friend and her family. I'm very exited. I get my fix by watching all the shows I've taped from the travel channel and listening to Live 365 website. Don't worry, it will be here before you know it! :teeth: :wizard:

yeah I have my tivo set to record anything with the key words Disney World. I have also ordered a planning video hoping that it is a new one. Two Disney shows came on the travel channel today.

we are going in november and i am trying to do everything in my powers to get there like this month or next..i wanna take my son for his birthday...wahhhhh...and we have aps that expire next month so i really wanna go....

miller2470 said:
:hourglass Time seems to have stopped since we made our reservations!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm like a kid in a candy store...if not worse...I am climbing the walls to go to Disney!!!

We went on the Disney Cruise in May and only spent one day in the parks, so now I am having withdrawls!!! I loved the cruise but there is just something especially magical about the parks for me.

My husband often tells me that if Mickey were real that I would have left him long ago to live in Florida!!! :love:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I feel your pain. My ticker seems to have come to a stop down there. June where are you?? LOL. My parents gave our family a fully paid trip for June for Christmas and I am going nuts waiting for it to get here. I have spent more time than I should on the Disney sites and my family tells me I am going to burn out before the trip....not a shot. before we know it though June 18th will be here...actually June 16th because we are going as far as Ga. first to see the Braves play...C'mon June 16th!!! :rotfl: :sunny:

miller2470 said:
yeah I have my tivo set to record anything with the key words Disney World. I have also ordered a planning video hoping that it is a new one. Two Disney shows came on the travel channel today.

Hey look, I am going to be there the day after you. LOL

I understand - I was in Florida with my daughters marching band a couple of weeks ago and we went to Universal (yuk) - the both of us just stared at each other as we drove by the signs for Disney - we were so upset that we traveled all the way there from NY and didn't see Mickey that we came home and tricked Dad into thinking it was his idea to go to Disney in April - it worked!!! we go in less than 90 days!!!!!

miller2470 said:

We go back June 14th...it'll be almost a year to the day since we have been there. And it is not coming soon enough.

I am ready to plan for the next trip, we are considering Nov. of 2008, that'll be a real long wait!

:idea:
MAGGIED said:
I understand - I was in Florida with my daughters marching band a couple of weeks ago and we went to Universal (yuk) - the both of us just stared at each other as we drove by the signs for Disney - we were so upset that we traveled all the way there from NY and didn't see Mickey that we came home and tricked Dad into thinking it was his idea to go to Disney in April - it worked!!! we go in less than 90 days!!!!!

I dont blame you...I dont know how you restrained yourself, surely that was hard!!! :crazy2: Way to make him think that it was his idea, my husband knows better and would probably never fall for it, he knows what Im up to where Disney is concerned! :idea:

pepperw23 said:
Hey look, I am going to be there the day after you. LOL

Hey, my parents are taking the entire family, my two sisters, their children and spouses and us for Christmas also...too cool, arent parents great! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hey you are in Va Bch, VA...we are in Portsmouth, VA, we're practically neighbors...maybe I'll see you at the airport, we leave June 17th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter