What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

Baby mine-Dumbo

When you wish upon a star- Pinocchio

Celebrate a dream come true- Parade music

Almost any Disney music will move me to tears.

I recently watched Lion King 2 and both He lives in You (which I like better than the circle of life opening *I know...oh the horror*) and also the We are One song made me just bawl no clue why. Probably nostalgia. And just watching Tarzan will lead to excessive tears..especially the first 10 minutes

"Married Life" from Up gets me every time. Michael Giacchino's score in the film is almost another character in the movie. If we're talking a song with Lyrics I'd have to go with "When She Loved Me" from TS2

I don't know the title, but the song that plays in the background during Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch. Tears start pricking my eyes, and u get a horrible lump in my throat. :sad:

"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth."

I dont know why but Part of Your World always has me in tears. :confused3

And I usually tear up at Jessies song in Toy Story 2.

The Circle Of Life always moves me, as well as Baby Mine from Dumbo for some reason.

I love many, many Disney songs but most of them make me jumping for joy, the one that always make me cry is "When she loved me" from Toy Story 2

"Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins. But since Walt Disney reportedly cried when listening to it, I figure I'm in good company.

Does that to me to. It was Walt's favorite song and he would have the Sherman brothers play it for him each Friday at the office. Also throw in "When You Wish Upon a Star."

Does that to me to. It was Walt's favorite song and he would have the Sherman brothers play it for him each Friday at the office. Also throw in "When You Wish Upon a Star."

OK, dh and I share our disboards account. Me (Mrs. Mickey's Apprentice) boo hoo's everytime I hear Baby Mine from Dumbo. I was the baby of the family and my Mom died when I was 22 and I missed being in my Mom's arms. I saw the Bette Midler version of Baby Mine with Dumbo and his Mom and just lost it.

"When She Loved Me" from TS2 is mine, too. Every time I hear it, it makes me think of DD growing up and not needing me anymore. I have listened to the song literally hundreds of times, and I sob each and every time.

The only other Disney song that comes close is "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. Images of the mom who can't get close enough to her baby to comfort him- just kills me!

Those are mine as well - Baby Mine and When She Loved Me :grouphug: Although I pretty much cry at every Pixar movie.

The ones that make me tear up are When She Loved Me, You'll Be In My Heart, Part of Your World, and One Jump Ahead Reprise from Aladdin.

But one that can make me bawl my eyes out is Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins.

I just did the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour" at the beginning of this month and the tour guide told us that Walt used to bring his composer fried over to his apartment inside Disneyland. He would tell his friend "Play that song for me.", his friend would play Feed the Birds and Walt would just look out the window at his dream come true and cry. The last time that the composer played the song for him when Walt was close to dying, he asked Walt "That's what it's all been about for you, hasn't it? Human decency." Walt just simply nodded and said yes.

Then the tour guide played Feed the Birds in our earpieces as we were walking through Disneyland, about to go into Walt's apartment, and I cried just like Walt did.

"Wishes", "Baby Mine", and the song from Toy Story when Buzz tries to fly. Can't remember the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter