What Disney music do you have on your iPod?

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
As I was trudging to work today through the busy streets of Toronto I was suddenly completely perked up by the sountrack to Illuminations coming on my iPod! It instantly put me in a great mood and I could feel myself smiling now (people probably thought I was NUTS!)

But I'm just curious what kind of Disney music do you all have on your iPods (or other MP3 players), park music? sountracks? parades? movie soundtracks? and when do you love to listen to those songs?

:goodvibes

Of course, I have the Illuminations track, Wishes, the music from the Halloween party and Boo to You parade and a couple of other CD's that came in the 5 CD set I bought at the parks. I also have songs from the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack and the Enchanted soundtrack.

Almost every morning on the way to work I listen to the song they sing early in the morning on Main Street from the 4 Parks 1 World CD on my CD player in my van.

Pretty much everything. I have the soundtracks from almost all of the animated movies as well as each of the Pirates movies. As far as park music is concerned, I have Wishes and the party music. My favorite is the Epcot music that contains the music to the parade that used to go around World Showcase. Love it!

hmm... I currently have more than normal because I leave for Disney tomorrow.
I have all the parks soundtracks, all movies, tons of tv specials (ripped from video) as well as tons of on ride audio (again ripped from video)... I could go on...:lmao:

Too many to count.

My favorite is the soundtrack from BraviSEAmo! (Tokyo Disney). And I love the park loops from the World Showcase.

I like to listen to them when we take long car trips. I can only listen to so much of the Moody Blues, which is what my husband plays on the car stereo. Over. And over. And over again.

I have very little. The Millennium Celebration CD is my favorite Disney music of all time so I have that, as well as a few songs from Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid.

Let's see i have a three volume disney classics set, music from various movies like HS Musical, jim brickman disney music, disney celebration and more.

Parade and fireworks music, movie songs (a lot of Lion King!), the Futureworld music loop, and some more. I light up when the Main Street Electric Parade music comes up!

Right now, Hallowishes songs and Villain theme songs (Cruella De Villa- original, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, Poor Unfortunate Soul from Little Mermaid, Be Prepared from Lion King) to get in the mood for Halloween, some scattered attractions music ( Star Tours, Indiana Jones, etc. ) and the few songs I've found from the Wilderness Lodge lobby playlist... As the trip gets closer, the more Disney music gets onto my player!

Various songs from movies, the candlelight processional, and my new obsession some of my favorite Disney songs in Spanish :thumbsup2

I have a bunch. Some of the more unusual selections...

Circle of Life - Collin Raye (a bluegrass version of the song)
This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson
Ther's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow - They Might Be Giants

I just looked and have 561 songs in the "Disney" genre. I have most of the park CDs, all of the Classic Disney CDs, many of the individual movie soundtracks, lots of remakes of songs by other jazz/classical/pop/rock artists, and a LOT of park attraction, park background, and resort area music.

As I was trudging to work today through the busy streets of Toronto I was suddenly completely perked up by the sountrack to Illuminations coming on my iPod! It instantly put me in a great mood and I could feel myself smiling now (people probably thought I was NUTS!)

IllumiNations is my favorite attraction of all. The music from it is one of my go-to songs to pep me up when I'm feeling depressed or draggy :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter