What did you study at college?

I have a BS degree in Mass Communication but am working in a completely different field.

BS in Information Technology. Master's in Information Assurance (Security), Second Master's in Cloud Security

Associates in Metrology, which is the science of measurements (oh boy the questions I got from everyone back then, "How's the weather going to be?" Ah, Metrology not Meteorology...)

A step below Engineering and heavy course load almost 4 years of work wrapped up into a 2 year degree. I should have continued on for Engineering but I didn't know how back then as from the other thread, I had a job in high school and college and it wouldn't pay for 2 years at a big school.

Girls. College had just gone coed when I got there. 4 girls for every guy enrolled my first year. Talking about died and gone to heaven . . .

When I had a few spare minutes, Poli Sci and Mechnical Engineering.

Undergraduate, I was a double major if English and Library Science. I then got a Masters in Special Education.

BA in English & Masters in social work.

This is the same path DD has taken; she graduates with her MSW in a month!
Three associate's degrees- Nutrition, Large Animal Science, and Food Technology- bachelor's and master's in Food Science.

This is the same path DD has taken; she graduates with her MSW in a month!
Three associate's degrees- Nutrition, Large Animal Science, and Food Technology- bachelor's and master's in Food Science.
I started in veterinary medicine before switching to English. My sister has a BS in large animal science. She’s an RN now though.

I majored in Government. I should've double majored in History and English, but 2 of the professors in each department intimidated me. I ended up taking them both my last semester, pass/fail, and they were absolutely delightful. Taught me a valuable lesson about doing what I want in life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter