What did you buy at WWOHP?

No HP Christmas ornaments when I was there in August. But, maybe that will change; I think it's a great idea!

Not sure if there are any pet items. I know there was nothing that would have worked for out dog (Very large) but I'm not sure about smaller animals.

I've been watching for pet items and haven't seen anything yet. Not sure on Xmas ornaments? I will have to look.

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps closer to Christmas they may bring some out. When I get back I'll post an update. i miscounted it's 3 weeks tomorrow :)

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps closer to Christmas they may bring some out. When I get back I'll post an update. i miscounted it's 3 weeks tomorrow :)

Good luck! I was there yesterday and even when it isn't that crowded those shops are miserable!!! There just isn't enough room for even a modest size crowd.

Sadly- I gave up on the great Xmas ornament hunt! :guilty:

Yikes I was hoping the crowds would have died down a bit. We're only there for 2 days before our cruise. If I find any I'll post the exact location for you to make it easy for you :laughing:

Yikes I was hoping the crowds would have died down a bit. We're only there for 2 days before our cruise. If I find any I'll post the exact location for you to make it easy for you :laughing:

Honestly, even when it is slow those stores always seem packed. I think 20 people could fit in each comfortably. You'll have to give your opinion when you get back.

I think they have I mean Forbidden journey wait was 30 minutes when we were there I had heard it would be two hours wait the shops are tiny though so easily fill up!

I'm NOT the HP fan in our family! So it was all a bit wasted on me :confused3

DH & DD bought Chocolate frog (which melted, then put in fridge, then straight in bin) about $7 I think

Jelly beans (assorted flavours??) and bottle pumpkin juice. $20 in that shop

2 wands totalling $65!

Tred to eat in 3 Broomsticks, but queue to get in was just too long!

Oops. You should be able to see them now.:)
For some reason I have to stay signed in for you to have acess to the photos.

I still can't see them, still getting the same message.:confused3

We bought anything Fang - thats my dog. A pin!!:confused:
Got the chocolate Frog
A Journal
Butter Beer
A wand
Pink coconut candy

Probably other stuff I am forgetting.

Awesome, it worked this time!!! Thank you so much, great photos.:goodvibes

Two butterbeers (one frozen, one not) with the plastic cups

A journal book

A T-Shirt

A coffee mug

A Gryffindor Lanyard that I'm able to use for work, too. It's awesome. Strangers see me and yell "Potter!!!"

We're going back in a month, and I'd like to get a scarf. Have no interest in a wand.

Let's try this one more time::rolleyes:
http://wwohpsouvenires.shutterfly.com/

Use slideshow and full screen for best view.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these. Your pictures and prices are most helpful.:thumbsup2

Does anyone know where photos of the baked goods have been posted? I know I've seen a picture, but can't seem to find it now. I'm specifically looking for one that has the Pumpkin Pasties in the Honedukes pastry window or something similar that shows them. Thanks in advance.

added in a Azkaban Prison magnet and a Sirius Black wand, although I have no idea what I am going to do with the wand. It's still boxed. Any wand display suggestions?

I wanted a Gryffindor scarf with a crest, but the line to purchase at Filch's was too long, and the stores at the park entrance and airport carried only the ones without the crest. Next time maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter