What did/do you eat at The ESPN Club?

stoudt6

Mouseketeer
Was told they have very good wings as well as an "Extreme Reuben Sandwich" that is very under rated. Was wondering what everyone else gets or has gotten and what you thought of it.

We really liked the food at ESPN but were a little disappointed with the service.
We had:

Overtime Fries

SNV84243.jpg

Home Run Hot Dog

SNV84242.jpg

Triple Play Turkey

SNV84241.jpg

All were absolutely lovely!!

ESPN has always been a family fav but on our last trip I got sick from what I ate and DS did not feel well either after eating the same meal. We both had pulled pork sandwich. At the time I remember thinking it was not hot at all but was so hungry I ate it anyway. I got really sick when we were in the Studios later that night for emh. It was a bummer. Luckily I felt much better in the morning and so did my DS.

I might eat there again but not order pulled pork and be more aware of how hot/cooked my food was. However I'm headed to WDW this weekend and don't plan to eat there this trip, too many other choices for me.

We have only ever eaten the nachos and they are amazing! We go to Disney once a year, and probably talk about the nachos at ESPN once a week during the time we're not there :lovestruc

My favorite main item is the ESPN Dinger Sandwich which I order all the time. Besides that some of my favorite appetizers is their Chicken Wings, Macho Nachos For Two and their Clam Chowder Soup. Here are my pictures of those following items.

ESPNDinger.jpg

ESPNWings.jpg

ESPNNachos.jpg

ESPNSoup.jpg

I like and have enjoyed the dinger sandwich (buffalo chicken cutlet - my fave), burger, pulled pork and caeser salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter