What dates are you going if free dining is offered?

We are planning on beating our previous record of 21 days and booking in at the AS Sports from Sept 9th-22nd and then the 22nd thru October 3rd unless the dates that are being speculated about are different. If we did not have to be in PA for the Fall Festival on the 5th we might stay a tad bit longer.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Slightly Goofy

We are planning on beating our previous record of 21 days and booking in at the AS Sports from Sept 9th-22nd and then the 22nd thru October 3rd unless the dates that are being speculated about are different. If we did not have to be in PA for the Fall Festival on the 5th we might stay a tad bit longer.

Slightly Goofy

We're gonna miss each other by a few days! We are going 8/26-9/4.

sorul82, what were you thinking?? Why did you not check with ME to see when you SHOULD have planned to go? Did you let something silly like work or family decide otherwise?:lmao:

I will forgive you THIS time but please do not let it happen again.:confused3

PS, are you going in December? I will be there from the 9th-19th or so too. :banana:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

We're going Sept 15 thru Sept 21. We're actually going even if they don't offer the free dining. But I sure am wishing that they do. We're on a tight budget this year, and honestly, we probably even shouldn't be going to Disney, but my family is going, so we're tagging along! =) The free dining would save us so much money!

I know how you feel...we shouldn't be going either, but how could we pass up such a deal?!??!?! I'm glad to know we aren't the only ones! This will be our third year of free dining, so how could we stop this awesome tradition?!?! I am so excited to call in the morning that I can hardly stand it! We are planning Sept. 22 through Oct. 1. :goodvibes

Us too, but maybe AsMo as our first choice. We are heading out on the cruise on the am of the 16th!

:cool1:

Yep, we're actually going to ASMo -- in my excitement, I typed the wrong letter. ;):rotfl:

See you there!:cool1:

We'll be there August 27th to September 2nd at the POR. Can't wait! :cool1:

Aug. 27-Sept 1st. Our first choice is POP. I almost used the saving to stay at POFQ, but I decided I'd rather stay with POP and see a real savings.:)

Slightly Goofy

Okay, first of all, SO JEALOUS! But we're considering 9/22-10/6, so I'm happy. Am I correct in assuming that we should be able to get free ddp for our 14 day length of stay? I know last year it was only 10 days, but this year's package maximum is longer, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I never thought I'd so look forward to getting up at 4 am!

4am??? Am I missing something? Someone just said that they don't start booking until 7am? What time zone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter