What cruise with a 12 year old

What cruise with a 12 year old

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
Trying to plan ahead here, it will be hubby, myself or DS will be 12, maybe my nephew or nice who is the same age as our son. This will be our 6th cruise we have done EBPC and loved it, the 14 night Hawaii, loved them both
EBPC
Mediterranean
Alaska
Hawaii if it comes up!

My DD12 said Mediterranean because we did it last year. Her first choice would be Eastern Caribbean though, but you didn't put that as an option.

I voted for Med, but Alaska is a very close 2nd. My Hawaii cruise is one of the least favorite I’ve done, just because you don’t get any meaningful time with any of the islands. I think Hawaii is way better land-based.

My 14 yr old DD would say Alaska. We've done both the Med and Alaska over the past two years. While she enjoyed the Med we were on the go so much that there wasn't a lot of time to enjoy the ship. She really loved the beauty of Alaska and the type of excursions we did. We've both said that we would do that one again in a heart beat.

We have done both the Med (B2B with transatlantic) and PC and my 13 yr old says PC. More time on ship and going through the locks was amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter