What could be a catchier title than... Aniversary with free dining!

ITmickey

DIS Veteran
Ok, I do not know if that title is catchy. But these two events where what caught us to make the trip :moped:

Welcome to this PTR, and thank you for reading, even without a catchy name

So, this is us.

This pic is from our wedding/honeymoon, which happened at WDW in Dec. 2008, almost 5 years ago. You can see we were... ahem... we are happy. We married 5 years ago, but we have been together as a couple for 8 years.

I had been to WDW as a child, but went as an adult for the first time, together. She had never been there, and was kind of not very excited, until we arrived. She loved it instantly. Sooo we decided to get married there. Now she is also a Disney die hard. We are kind of geeky that way (and in others)

So... our names. We are originally from Mexico City, and only recently (little more than 2 years) moved to Phoenix because of work. Mexican full names are as long as mexican soap operas, but to make it short, we are Hector and Juana :)

Me: IT consultant, 43 and I am not her hubby, but her chubby :). I am like certain kind of physicians, which have fun with the same thing they work with (adult guess/joke). I work all day with computers, and get home to enjoy more computers.

Juana: 44, stay-at-home wife for the time being. Looong time being :) She has been a trooper and has endured long hours, stress, and everything not nice regarding my job (typical IT job). She loves Goofy, and I have proof

She says Goofy kind of reminds her of me. Wonder why? :goodvibes

Originally, we had the travel planned for April this year, and included her sister and her niece. However, they had some issues and couldn't come, and I had health issues and the money went to a medical procedure instead of the trip. So, the Disney worm was already inside us, and then we realized we could celebrate our anniversary over there. What better excuse? And then, free dining came along, and we are kind of foodies, so we moved our plans one week to take advantage of the offer. But I had forgotten one itsy bitsy thing: the stress of making ADRs (yeah, we just love to know where to eat and what to eat months in advance) :rolleyes1
Sooo, in our next post, the dates and ADR we have managed to book so far (can you try and guess which one we HAVE NOT been able to book?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter