What Colour Is Your Teenage DD's Room?

Lavender walls with light green ceiling and trim.

Its blue with a glow in the dark solar system and star system/milky way on the ceiling with glow in the dark starry curtains/comforter. She loves it and wants to work in aerospace some day. At night it feels like something special to lay in there. Its very relaxing.
2007April27KAtesroom003.jpg

2007April29001.jpg

WE let DD 16 pick out the colors....Yellow and Royal Blue her school colors. Half the wall (upper) is yellow and llower portion is blue. It looks nice and BRIGHT!!!!

That's how my boys' room is painted, as it's their school colors too.

My DD19's room at home is dark purple with lime green accents. She also has a disco ball fan. I love her room!

My dd's room is zebra striped...My dh drew the stripes on a white wall, I painted them dark, dark brown, and then we went over the whole thing with a burnt umber glaze, making it look old. It's really cool. She's getting tired of it now, it's been this way for over a year. But it took SOOO long, I don't want to change it:sad2:

DD (will turn 11) chose white and lavender for her room. 3 walls are white and the wall her bed is up against is lavender. Her bedding is off-white, pink and lavender. Looks great. :)

Lavender walls with black window treatments and black accents throughout the room. Love it!

My room is neon pink, a paler bubble gum pink, with silver, black and white accents. I think this may be more extreme than what you are looking for though. I am 16 by the way.

never.png

Messy! But gives an idea of color.

When I was 12 my Mom said i could paint my room. One wall -lemon yellow, one lime green, one roayal blue and one tangarine orange. I have 2 girls now. When we moved into the new house they painted their rooms lime green with purple, blue and white accent and bedding, The other was tangarine orange with navy bedding and curtians. They both have since repainted. Orange is now a beautiful coffee alait color with chocolate and bronze accents. The other is white with hot pink and zebra accents. Their bathroom is Pepto Bismol pink . They are talking about painting this summer. My husband joked that people would need to sign a medical release so that if they got detached retinas from looking at their rooms , we would not be responsible.

I don't have a daughter, but my son has a teenage girlfriend and her room is lime green and black. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter