What car service do you like the best?

emeraldmom

Mouseketeer
We are looking at booking a car service. We would be taking it from MCO to Universal, then 3 days later, from Universal to WDW. We'll take Magical Express back to MCO. It is 5 adults, two folding wheelchairs, and luggage. I've been looking at different websites. I'm thinking we will probably need a 10 passenger van. The rates seem to vary a good bit. A free grocery stop would be nice.

So are they any car services that anybody has used and either really liked, or really didn't like?

I've used Ultimate Town Car last trip to/from amtrak station and was happy with them. They list grocery stop prices on their website. I believe mears also offers large shuttles that would fit 9.

We used FL Tours on the recommendation of our travel agent. They were as good as any other service we have used at other vacation destinations. The drivers were friendly and professional. It included a 30 minute grocery stop.

I like Tiffany Towncar aka Transportation Orlando, based on my experience using them round trip from MCO to the Hilton-LBV and back based on positive reviews from riders and the Unofficial Guide's recommendation. I thought my driver, Mauro (he took me both ways), was polite, professional, and punctual. His car was also clean and well-maintained and the price was in line with other services. In addition, Tiffany also throws in a complimentary 20-minute stop at the supermarket, which added to the value of the ride, as I love stopping at Publix and picking up provisions for my room. Hope this helps :D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter