What can you see from your work office window?

I no longer work, but when I did I could see pretty much the same as from my school. Deep rural existence.

I can't see a window from my desk at work (there are walls blocking any I could see). If I walk to an area with a window, I still wouldn't be able to see a lot though... just the parking lot and the back of the shops that face the adjacent street.

Some other houses as i work from home and we live in a very quiet area. Started my job for this service https://academized.com/essay-fоr-sale only couple of months ago, but honestly love it already. I never had such a peace of mind , working alone from home. I am sure now that i am not going back to office anymore, at least any time in the nearest future.

Last edited:
I’m lucky enough to have a window in my classroom - it overlooks a road but whatever! I like the natural light.
This has been mentioned before, but I never attended a school where the classrooms didn't have windows, usually one wall was all windows, and in my elementary school, the wall on the opposite side had upper windows. But our schools were all built in the 1950's, without air conditioning, in an area where in May, June, September and October it can get to 100 degrees. And summer school would be miserable.

From my office, I can see the hudson river, new jersey, and on a clear day the george washington bridge.

If I walk to the bathroom, I had unobstructed views of downtown manhattan - so I can see the freedom tower, brooklyn bridge, and on a clear day the statue of liberty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter