What can I expect to pay for onsite resorts during the Holidays?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
Thinking about trying to convince DH that we need to go to WDW next year during my Winter Break. We've only ever been there in the summer and I'm wondering what kind of resort prices we can expect to find at this time next year?

Well, if you arrive any where between Christmas Day & New Year's Day, you can expect to pay about $500+ for a deluxe, $200+ for a moderate, & $100+ for a value resort. If you can arrive sometime before Christmas day, then you can probably get a really good deal (much better than between Xmas & NYE).

I agree with Brian. Prices are much lower prior to December 25th. Right now, WDW is in high season.

We just arrived home and stayed at 3 different resorts. The first night was All star sports for $55 a night. Polynesian garden view(3 nights) for $199 a night and AKL Savanna view (3 nights) for $178.

Polynesian was by far the best deal because of the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter