What can I do for my super oily face?

Kool Kat

DIS Veteran
I have realy oily skin and it'so gross! I use oil blotting sheets but i have to use them multiple times an hour. I can just run my finger along my face and feel so much grease and it's so annoying! An hour after i shower, my face is already oily and shiney again. Does anyone eles have this promblem? Are there any products I can use to help decrease oil????
thanks

Same problem here. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I have to wipe my face with some toilet paper to get the oil off.

I have super oily skin and I use Boots No.7 beautifully balanced face wash and L'Occitane rice moisturizer which absorbs the oil and keeps your face matte for a really long time. They both keep the shine and greasyness under control.

Use and oil-free moisturizer every morning and night. Surprisingly, that may help because the oil is produced because the facial skin is dry. So by using an oil-free moisturizer, it keeps the skin from drying out as much, and the oil glands won't need to produce as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter