what business ideas did you have growing up?

Spinneret

DIS Veteran
selling cans of pop for 50p
charging people to come around my home to watch sports matches

The nose strips that cosmetic companies sell to remove black heads from your nose.

Back in the early 90's, I was bored out of my mind at work and took some of the clear tape and put it across my nose. When I pulled it off the first time and noticed all the crap that was left on the tape, Yuk!

What could have been....

As a teen I sold those buttons you can pin on your jacket. I had a Badge-A-Minit tool and would pick out which designs to order and make. I sold them at school, at local businesses, and at the county fair.

1698977124435.png

I had a very small and temporary candy business as a kid. When I got older, I wanted to start my own Babysitters Club like the books. Never happened though.

Hmmm… don’t recall having any break-through, inventive business ideas when I was a teen.

My plan evolved on my working on Broadway and opening a chain of laundromats. The childishness and seriousness of my plan still makes me giggle.

I love this and think it's the perfect business to think of as a child!
I was probably no more than 4 years old -
As a teen - after my first root canal - I wanted to try and figure out some sort of injectable antibiotic foam that would clear and dissolve the tooth roots without filing - I still think that one is worth pursuing…

I always wanted to have a business and never planned to work at the office. My parents always smiled when I said it :) I really had to work at the office after graduation, but it took me several months to understand that it wasn't for me. When I saved enough money, I quit and started an online business. It is not easy, but we live in a time of technology, and currently, I'm working with a local seo agency that helps me grow my business. So, I have no regrets.

Last edited:
I don't have much savings to start my own big business. However, I was thinking about something small, like a self-service coffee station or any sort of vending machine.

Growing up, I dreamt of running my own coffee cafe, and I'm happy to say that I turned that dream into a reality two years ago. It's been a long way filled with ups and downs, but seeing my vision come to life has been truly rewarding. Along the way, I've learned the importance of thorough research, strategic planning, and seeking guidance from business consulting services (apply to aprio customer service). If you have a business idea that you're passionate about, don't hesitate to pursue it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter