• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What brings bad vibes to your home?

Unexpected guests
YES! Guests are welcome - just give me at least two days to welcome you under my terms*. :rolleyes1

*Disclaimer: I like tidying up prior to your visit, perhaps ensuring the guest bedroom/bathroom/coffee bar/sitting room are up to speed with fresh linens and cooler well stocked. I'd like to serve a meal and not have to scramble to see what is in the fridge. Those who have broken this rule (I'd even consider 24 hours) are not invited back.

Family members who have negative comments about most everything.

According to DH... cats. I am starting to believe that he doesn't like mine. Maybe because he said he hates those creepy little "creatures". He barely tolerated my old Siamese cat that was very affectionate and gentle. His opinion of the newer "bonded pair" is much lower.

According to me... my step-daughter's boyfriend, he just annoys the heck out of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter