What beverages available at Tusker House Breakfast?

Rgood2us

Earning My Ears
Anyone who has been recently, what beverages are available at Tusker House Breakfast?

Do they have the pressed pots of coffee? Do they have any special fruit juices similar to Boma breakfast?

Thank you!

It's been about 2 years since I've gone, but at that time they had Jungle Juice (which was delicious!), we were also able to get soda and cofee.

As of last month, that juice is poured as soon as you sit down (unless you affirmatively refuse it). Otherwise, it's pretty much whatever beverage you want, although the coffee is not from a pressed pot like at Kona...just regular coffee.

The fruit juice at Tusker House is the same one (POG/ Jungle Juice) they serve at Boma.

We are breakfast there yesterday. You get Jungle Juice automatically. Drink choices are coffee (not sure about pressed pot), sodas, milk, and standard fruit juices like orange, Apple, etc. I got Diet Coke and coffee and both were included.

They have hot cocoa too, my kids like to order it there for some reason.

I don't think they offer pressed pot coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter