What attractions can you not use DAS

Dindi

Earning My Ears
We used DAS last year, but I was thinking we were told we could not use it for 7D, Frozen, and FoP. Has anyone used DAS since reopening and can you confirm if there were rides excluded from DAS?

Hi - welcome to our little corner of the DIS! 🙂

A great place to start is on this page at the official Disney World website; there, under the heading "Guides for Guests With Disabilities" you can download the most current version of the information for each of the 4 Parks. It's the same as the printed Guide you can pick up on your way in.

You cannot, in general, use a DAS for shows, like the Frozen show in Hollywood Studios, especially now with how they load the theatres. You will need your whole party together to wait in the pre-show area.

But just last week I used a DAS for the Frozen ride in Epcot, so you can use them for E-ticket rides.

You can use DAS for any ride, even ROTR. It’s not a “cheat” you just simply do your waiting somewhere else. There’s zero reason it would not be allowed on all rides.

I've used DAS on all the ones you mentioned. As per above you can use DAS on ROTR but you must have a boarding group already. You can't use a DAS unless your group has one.

For the most part, if it has a FP queue you can use the DAS, if it doesn't, you generally can't. The exception is Story time with Belle usually doesn't allow you to use a DAS, but some people have said they have been allowed to. And there may be some attractions without FP queues that have alternate entrances available.

We used DAS last year, but I was thinking we were told we could not use it for 7D, Frozen, and FoP. Has anyone used DAS since reopening and can you confirm if there were rides excluded from DAS?

Either you are mistaken or where given bad info. You will have no issues using a DAS for those rides or any other ride.

Lilsia, you are correct. I either remembered our experience incorrectly or we were given incorrect info last year. We have had no problem using it on those rides this time. Just wanted to pop back in to confirm our experience the past few days in case anyone is looking for info.

It’s possible someone said you wouldn’t want to use them on a ride with a very long standby time. For instance, if the standby time is 5 hours and you get a DAS return time for that ride you would not be able to get another DAS entry in that 5 hour time frame.

Basically, DAS doesn't work for character lines that don't have FP+ (think of the outside meets, mostly), transportation queues, restaurants, bathroom queues, guest relations queue, ticket queues, stroller/wheelchair rentals, and gift shop registers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter