What are your vacation splurges?

Off to Neverland 7

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Hubby and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on a land and sea vacay with 4 nights at the world and 4 nights on the Dream. I'm looking for ideas for a great surprise splurge for us!

Would love to hear how you all splurge on your vacations!

We're splurging in St. Thomas on a private excursion just for our family. I'd be tempted to splurge on a CC cabana too, but this is our first Disney cruise so I'm guessing by the time we can book them there won't be any available.

We're splurging in St. Thomas on a private excursion just for our family. I'd be tempted to splurge on a CC cabana too, but this is our first Disney cruise so I'm guessing by the time we can book them there won't be any available.

A private excursion in St. Thomas sounds lovely! I've considered a booking a cabana but will wait for when we have a family or more people with us to book one :earboy2:

I usually do one spa treatment. And several adult beverages because, vacation, no driving. And Palo brunch! I have also been known to buy a DCL Dooney purse too.

Hi all! Hubby and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on a land and sea vacay with 4 nights at the world and 4 nights on the Dream. I'm looking for ideas for a great surprise splurge for us!

Would love to hear how you all splurge on your vacations!

-Remy dinner
-Palo Brunch
-Serenity Bay Cabana (if available)
-Wine tasting
-Spa day pass

Last edited:
  • Remy Dinner. Definitely a once in a blue moon experience.
  • A little spa time.
  • Amazing excursions. I'm a real go-getter kinda person and Snuba/Scuba is always high on my list since diving in the Chesapeake Bay (which I live near) is kinda, meh. Excursions will be the big splurge on our next, next cruise (Alaska.)
  • This cruise! My next upcoming is 14 night of awesome on the WBPC.

Our first two cruises on the Fantasy were anniversary cruises. We splurged on dinner at Remy. They were each among the best meals we've ever had. And that's comparing Remy to Victoria & Alberts, French Laundry, Fifth Floor and Aqua. Well worth it.

Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter