• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your top 5?

1. Teppen Edo
2. 50's Prime Time
3. 1900 Park Fare breakfast (pre-covid)
4. Garden Grill (pre-covid)
5. Kona Cafe breakfast

In no particular order
1. CRT (experience with my girls)
2. Narcoosees
3. Via Napoli
4. Kona breakfast
5. Homecomin

Recently removed- Ohana and Teppan Edo

Mine are Pre-COVID as well

1. Ohana
2. Teppan Edo
3. Hollywood Brown Derby
4. California Grill
5. Chef Art Smiths Homecoming

We've been 3x and the only places that we've liked well enough to have on a list was Hoop de doo, not bc of the food, but my kids liked the show, and Yak and Yeti.

My top 5:
Tiffins
Monsieur Paul
Teppan Edo
Raglan Road
Jungle Navigation Co. Skipper Canteen

Honorable mention: Favorite breakfast: Whispering Canyon Cafe

Shula's - amazing. Reheated leftovers in micro 2 days later still amazing (DVC kitchen)
Boma
Homecomin
Wine Bar George
Skipper's Canteen
Tusker House
Brown Derby - Cobb Salad & Grapefruit cake
Ohana
Sanaa
Grand Floridian - afternoon tea
Yak & Yeti

Ours would be as follows:

Raglan Road for Fish & Chips

La Hacienda de San Angel or San Angel Inn

Sci-Fi for Burger and Malt

Yak & Yeti

Narcoossee's Surf & Turf

Boma for Brunch if it was open

We've only been twice and haven't experienced all the TS on our list, but here's the top 5:

1. Ohana
2. Trattoria al Forno
3. Teppan Edo
4. Sanaa
5. Liberty Tree Tavern

With an honorable mention to Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast.

Always have those must-have places we visit every year. Usually, we stay at the GF and I could name a million places. especially for snacks!
1.Ohana
2.Via Napoli
3.1900 Park Fare
4.Narcossees
5. La Hacienda - Mexico

In your opinion, what are the top 5 Table service restaurants at WDW? We are budgeting for our June trip and certainly have our favorites, but wanted to try a few new places. Specifically we are looking for places that fire on all cylinders (i.e. taste, consistency, theming, service, etc.).

So few wine bar Georges. It's by far my #1. I think everyone thinks it's only wine but it's not. I don't drink wine and the food/service is always phenomenal.

We go to WDW at least once a year so hard to pick just 5, so Epcot gets it's own list

1. Skipper Canteen ( MK)
2. Liberty Tree Tavern ( MK)
3. Whispering Canyon Cafe - Breakfast ( WL)
4. Raglan Road - Dinner ( DS)
5. The Mara - best QS ( AKL)

Epcot
1. Teppan Edo
2. Chefs de France
3. Coral Reef
4. Le Cellier
5. Tangerine Cafe ( QS in Morocco I think it's closed right now)

Favorites that aren't open: Boma at AKL, Trail's End ( if staying at FW), Columbia Harbor House QS in MK, Ohana at Poly, 1900 Park Fare at GF, and Be Our Guest QS for breakfast in MK

We book in this priority order - and seeing above, there a many I've never tried - but we love these so much!
1 - CRT
2 - Sci fi
3- Via Napoli
4 - either Hoop dee doo Review or Ohana (for our meal/entertainment treat)
5 - Chef Mickey

I've not been to WDW a ton of times, so my list is limited by where we've eaten....

O'Hana is our favorite. It was the happiest day eating breakfast with Stitch. DH asks about it every time we go.
Skipper Canteen. Food is phenomenal and I like the ambience
Be Our Guest. The food feels really special and I love the West Wing.
The Wave. I have loved every meal there but I wish it wasn't so 'hotel dining room' feeling.

I don't have a fifth. I'm hoping to try Sanaa this time around. I didn't love Tiffins. The food was fine and the service was great, but I don't love the food options. I'm also hoping to try Yak and Yeti, though it doesn't look like food I'd love either.

This is awesome. I really enjoy seeing what others experiences are at the different table service restaurants

Yak & Yeti (AK)
Boathouse (DS)
Brown Derby (HS)
Homecoming (DS)
Tony's (MK)

O’Hana - Breakfast; agree with above, love that StitchyPoo
Sanaa - Carbs are my BFF
California Grill - Have had amazing brunches there
The Wave - SO good
Yak & Yeti

We've only been twice and haven't experienced all the TS on our list, but here's the top 5:

1. Ohana
2. Trattoria al Forno
3. Teppan Edo
4. Sanaa
5. Liberty Tree Tavern

With an honorable mention to Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast.

Pre Covid, they were open late. Use to go there after Hollywood. Great food. Great feel. Great service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter