What are your opinions on these restaurants at MK and suggestions for my HS/EP day

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
My sister and I are going in December and while we are still a long way off from booking ADR's we were talking about places to eat because we were thinking about also going Labor Day weekend but decided that we'd do QS for that trip if we went.

So for December we'll have 4 TS credits.

We were trying to think of new to us places and were thinking of trying The Diamond Horseshoe or The Plaza Restaurant at MK. I never hear much about these restaurants so I was just looking for opinions.

Also for our HS/EP day we are looking for some suggestions.
Le Cellier will be for dinner because we went once and really enjoyed it but what's for lunch?
Often times we do Sci-fi and we love it but are just looking to spice things up a bit. I don't care for 50's PT so that's not an option.
Any suggestions within HS or between HS and IG?

BTW we have plans for our 4 QS so not looking to use one that day.

I am just now starting to re-explore options, but what about somewhere on the Boardwalk? Or maybe Beaches and Cream?

We went to the Plaza a few years ago and really enjoyed it. It’s not really themed (other than the Main Street USA Disney Victorian motif) and the menu is dominated by sandwiches. But it’s good food, good shakes, and very well priced for a TS restaurant.

Regarding HD, we had lunch at Brown Derby last trip and enjoyed it. The small cob salad and some were more than enough for me...and were quite good! We had a dinner planned for later that night, do ate lightly (so if your Le Cellier dinner is that day as well, an appetizer lunch is an option).

We went to the Plaza a few years ago and really enjoyed it. It’s not really themed (other than the Main Street USA Disney Victorian motif) and the menu is dominated by sandwiches. But it’s good food, good shakes, and very well priced for a TS restaurant.

Regarding HD, we had lunch at Brown Derby last trip and enjoyed it. The small cob salad and some were more than enough for me...and were quite good! We had a dinner planned for later that night, do ate lightly (so if your Le Cellier dinner is that day as well, an appetizer lunch is an option).
Haha looking to get the most bang for my TS dining plan credits so we will be eating full meals wether we should or not. We also tend to eat early lunch and later dinner so plenty of time to digest between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter