What are your hopes for Superbowl 2024?

Chiefs fan here, would love to see Chiefs and Lions. Would like to the our guys get another crack at the Lions with Kelce and Chris Jones playing this time. And because I think we would have a better chance than against the 49ers. Lot of talent on that team. But we'll have to beat the Ravens first! We'll see what happens!

My hope is that other people won't have caught onto DH and my strategy of going out to eat at a popular restaurant on Superbowl Sunday. No wait that evening, when usually it can be 1-2 hours. It's quiet and wonderful, and I can't hardly wait for Superbowl!!

I hope they eliminate the commercials and the TV timeouts. Just keep the clock running. Get the game done in less that 90 minutes. 4 hours to watch 10 minutes of action seems excessive.

I hope the weather is nice here so I can work in the yard, or take my Mustang out for a long ride. If not, I hope the TV channels put something good on for people who don't care about football.

Lions/Chiefs…but I think I care more about the commercials and drinks. I’m also hoping for some fun Vegas stuff in the coverage.

I hope they eliminate the commercials and the TV timeouts. Just keep the clock running. Get the game done in less that 90 minutes. 4 hours to watch 10 minutes of action seems excessive.
My son DVRed the 49ers-Packers game. We went out to dinner. The restaurant did not have TVs. He turned off his phone. We had a nice dinner and he got home and watched the game fast forwarding through the commercials, and wandering around. He caught all the action in about 40 minutes.

Feels like I've stepped into an alternate universe where I check into a thread like this at this point of the football season and the Lions are being widely mentioned, and as serious contenders. I truly think most of the metro Detroit area is split between those who are entirely caught up in the excitement and believe the time has finally come and those of us who can't quite grasp the reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter