What are your Favorite QS at each park?

MK - Columbia Harbor House and sometimes Pinocchio's (I liked their flatbread pizza last time I was there)
Epcot - Sunshine, also Mexico and Japan's QS
DHS - Honestly, I haven't eaten QS here in so long I have no idea :confused3 I liked Starring Rolls but it can be really difficult to get food there cause it's so small. ABC Commissary is also decent.
AK - Flame Tree BBQ

MK: Pecos Bill
Epcot: Yorkshire Fish
AK: Flame Tree

Didn't go to HS on our trip

MK - Columbia Harbor House

EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons & La Cantina de San Angel

HS - if I must really choose... Backlot Express

AK - Yak & Yeti CS (but I haven't tried Flame Tree BBQ)

MK Cosmic Rays
EP Tangerine Cafe
DHS Pizza Planet (Rizzos)
AK Yak and Yet CS

Looking for opinions on favorite QS in each theme park. We usually stick with the same old ones, but looking to branch out and try some new ones. Will be in all four theme parks over 5 days in Aug with 2 QS per day (MK for two days but have BOG for lunch one day and breakfast the other). Thanks!
MK=Cosmic Rays or if open Tom Terrace nearby(Lobster Roll)!
AK=Flame Tree
Epcot=Tangierene Cafe
DHS=Used to be a Turkey leg before Fantasmic....no more;( Might have to try a baked potato

MK- Pecos Bills
Epcot- Les Halles Boulangeries-Patisserie or La Cantina de San Angel
AK- Harambe Market
HS- Fairfax Fare

MK--Columbia Harbor House--I'm obsessed with the tuna sandwich there.
AK--I don't know. If they had indoor seating at Flametree where birds wouldn't attack me, I might like that. I liked the warm Italian cold cut sandwich they used to have at Pizzafari, but the menu doesn't look good right now.
HS--I have yet to enjoy a CS meal at the Studios. Last time we were there, I got a burnt and slimey turkey sandwich at the Studio Catering Company which I think is gone now. I won't miss it.
Epcot--I love the CS food at Epcot. Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Cafe, the bakeries in Norway and France. The only problem about eating there is having so many great choices and never enough time to enjoy them all.

Epcot-Sunshine Seasons; kiosks for Flower and Garden Festival or Food and Wine Festival (when open)
HS-Starring Rolls; there are also some new kiosks there that I haven't had a chance to try
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
MK-haven't found any QS there that I like, and I didn't at all care for the BOG lunch that I had. If I wanted QS on a MK day, then I would go to any of the monorail resorts for that.

Parks:
. . . EP:...Sunshine Seasons (FW)
. . . EP:...Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Entrée Menu (WS)
. . . MK:...Columbia Harbour House
. . . AK:...Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . HS:...Backlot Epress
. . . BB:...Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL:...Typhoon Tilly's
. . . DS:...Wolfgang Puck Express

Resorts:
. . . DEL:...Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . MOD:..Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . VAL:....Landscapes of Flavor at AoA
. . . DVC:...Artist Pallette at SSR

I'm gonna put me two cents in now since we are back...
MK - nothing spectacular but BOG and peco bills ( portions wayyyy toooo big) howevere, not sure I would OOP at BOG unless for something small
Ep - Morocco hands down,... Sunshine seasons had a nice variety too
HS - starring rolls
Ak - harambe and flame tree

Resorts - anything but pop lol... Actually we had decent meals at contempo, capt cooks, AofA, The mara

For MK, gotta go with sleepy hollow! Those waffle sandwiches are so good! Mexico's QS for Epcot (forget the name) HS used to be Pizza Planet :( Have to reevaluate now. AK- I usually don't eat QS here but since I love Yak & Yeti sit down I think recommending their QS would be a safe bet.

Looking for opinions on favorite QS in each theme park. We usually stick with the same old ones, but looking to branch out and try some new ones. Will be in all four theme parks over 5 days in Aug with 2 QS per day (MK for two days but have BOG for lunch one day and breakfast the other). Thanks!

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Ep: Yorkshire County Fish Shop
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
HS: Hahahahahahahahahaha...

MK: CHH
EP: Munch around the World
HS: Our new fav--Starring Rolls
AK: Flame Tree. Trying Yak & Yeti for the first time this December.

Our favorites, keep in mind that I'm 50, and I travel with a 13-year-old girl and a 7-year-old girl:

Magic Kingdom: Pinocchio's Village Haus - Being able to look down into "It's a Small World" makes the girls' day.
Epcot: Sunshine Season - The variety of food offered and the air conditioned environment
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Express - They have a killer hot dog.
Animal Kingdom: Yak & Yeti - Excellent food and great portions.

MK - BOG, no question.
Epcot - there are several that are good. We really like Yorkshire Fish Shoppe, but China's QS and Germany's QS are really good too.
HS - Starring Rolls
AK - Flametree BBQ. Yak and Yeti is good too.

MK - Columbia Harbour House, though we like them all except Pecos Bill.
Epcot - Tangerine Cafe and Liberty Inn
DHS - None
AK - Pizzafari. Flametree used to be our favorite, but the food has really gone downhill. Also don't like being harassed by birds.

MK - Columbia Harbor House - BOG
EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons
HS - Catalina Eddies for Caesar salad with chicken
AK - Flame Tree bbq

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter