• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your EPCOT favorites to see/do?

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
Two seniors going next week - we've not been to Epcot in 20+ years and are soooo excited. I see Frozen, Guardians, Rat, and Test Track mentioned a lot - are there any other fun things not to miss? We liked American Adventure many years ago - is that still good? Thanks for your suggestions!

Me and my wife just went in October and left kids behind.
Breakfast croissant at les Halle in France.
Def guardians and TT were our favs as always.
I always love watching awesome planet. Love Phil from modern family who narrates it.
Could spend all day in the countries. I always start in Canada. Lol.

I haven’t been to Epcot in 10+ years myself, but I remember getting a kick out of the international soda flavor samples (Club Cool).

We like Club Cool to try the different sodas. We always do American Adventure and the movies in Canada and ChIna. For France they only show the movie there for a few times at night. And we enjoy the boat ride in Mexico and Rat plus walking around the different countries. In FW we enjoy the rides Soarin‘, Living With the Land, Spaceship Earth, Mission Space Green, and Test Track. Have not been yet for Guardians. Of course eating is a highlight. Our favorite restaurants are Space220, Tutto Italia, Chefs de France, Le Cellier, and Coral Reef.

Last edited:

I love going into each pavilion and buying a snack to try. I have tried some very interesting chips, candy and drinks that way, things you normally don’t see here in the US. Some great, some good and some not so much😊

My list of Epcot always try to do:
*Soarin
*Club Cool
*Test Track
*Walk inside the mexico pavilion
*Food from les Halles in the France pavilion
*Spaceship Earth
*Take a pic of the sphere sparkling at night

And two things that are must do but may not be withing your control: Guardians coaster (get that pass!) and sample foods at whatever festival happens to be going on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter