• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your dumbest moments in the parks?

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
My DH and I were just sitting here trip planning and laughing about dumb stuff we experiened in the parks. We have one that would make you laugh. We were married 12 years before deciding to have a child so we are older parents. Our son is 3. On our first trip with the baby in 2006 we did the parent swap thing at TOT. I am waiting for him to get done his ride (I went first) He comes out of the little shop area and tells me there are a bunch of hookers in there and alot of security gaurds following them around.

Guess what.................

The hookers were the Cheetah Girls. We were then swarmed by a sea of screaming teenagers. Talk about behind the times. LOL. We still laugh about him thinking they were hookers although they looked the part.

Thats funny! Mine is more out of the parks. Everytime DD and I drive from a park to POP, which is 5 trips so far, I ALWAYS miss my turn and drive too far and as soon as we see the darn Goodbye sign we start cracking up... WE DID IT AGAIN! We pass Gaylord Palms in tears of laughter! I seem to do it at night, after closing a park or DTD at 1am or later. If they charged us everytime we have to re enter property, we'd be broke!

OH OH wait, I thought of a great one. We took MIL to WDW last Oct. We took her to Donald Breakfast (before it moved) and we are all sitting there eating away, then the waitress comes over and my MIL says, "s'cuse me, what kind of oatmeal is this, it's really really good", the waitress looks at it and goes blank... "ummm well... ummm", I am thinking , maybe she doesn't know since she was Asian, maybe she isn't familar with oatmeal :confused3 and my MIL says " I got it right over there (pointing) it was the in that thing there ----> and the waitress says "umm, well...., thats ummm, thats gravy" yep GRAVY!!! We laughed so hard. Here is my MIL, being sooo good, being on weight watchers and lost 60lbs at that point, being a good heathly eater, eating "oatmeal" and even put it in a little cup all by itself as to portion it ... and she was eating GRAVY in a cup!! :lmao: :rotfl: We laughed so hard. Later it came up again on the way home... My DD says "can you imagine what the servers at WDW think about us people on the dining plan. Eating like hounds, no missing desert, eating sooo much all the time- cuz it's free!!!" and MIL says "ya, I bet that lady at breakfast was saying... "those stupid Americans! They will eat ANYTHING, EVEN GRAVY "as oatmeal", just because its free! What pigs!" I almost peed myself I laughed so hard!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

There should be a laugh out loud alert on these posts. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(I am really glad to see that I am not the only one who misses the exits for Pop - there aren't really any signs, they just assume you know it's near other places.)

OH OH wait, I thought of a great one. We took MIL to WDW last Oct. We took her to Donald Breakfast (before it moved) and we are all sitting there eating away, then the waitress comes over and my MIL says, "s'cuse me, what kind of oatmeal is this, it's really really good", the waitress looks at it and goes blank... "ummm well... ummm", I am thinking , maybe she doesn't know since she was Asian, maybe she isn't familar with oatmeal :confused3 and my MIL says " I got it right over there (pointing) it was the in that thing there ----> and the waitress says "umm, well...., thats ummm, thats gravy" yep GRAVY!!! We laughed so hard. Here is my MIL, being sooo good, being on weight watchers and lost 60lbs at that point, being a good heathly eater, eating "oatmeal" and even put it in a little cup all by itself as to portion it ... and she was eating GRAVY in a cup!! :lmao: :rotfl: :

That is a great story.:lmao:

I am kind of scared about how lumpy the gravy must have been though.:eek:

OH OH wait, I thought of a great one. We took MIL to WDW last Oct. We took her to Donald Breakfast (before it moved) and we are all sitting there eating away, then the waitress comes over and my MIL says, "s'cuse me, what kind of oatmeal is this, it's really really good", the waitress looks at it and goes blank... "ummm well... ummm", I am thinking , maybe she doesn't know since she was Asian, maybe she isn't familar with oatmeal :confused3 and my MIL says " I got it right over there (pointing) it was the in that thing there ----> and the waitress says "umm, well...., thats ummm, thats gravy" yep GRAVY!!! We laughed so hard. Here is my MIL, being sooo good, being on weight watchers and lost 60lbs at that point, being a good heathly eater, eating "oatmeal" and even put it in a little cup all by itself as to portion it ... and she was eating GRAVY in a cup!! :lmao: :rotfl: We laughed so hard. Later it came up again on the way home... My DD says "can you imagine what the servers at WDW think about us people on the dining plan. Eating like hounds, no missing desert, eating sooo much all the time- cuz it's free!!!" and MIL says "ya, I bet that lady at breakfast was saying... "those stupid Americans! They will eat ANYTHING, EVEN GRAVY "as oatmeal", just because its free! What pigs!" I almost peed myself I laughed so hard!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Oh my gosh... I just spit coffee on my monitor! That is a great story! :rotfl:

I would have to say the one that comes to mind isn't mine but my father's story. when he was a cast member ........ one morning right after magic kingdom opened he was out looking for a grand marshal family. he was walking on the emporium side of the street and scouting the confectionary side . Unfortunately for him he walked straight on at full speed into one of those poles... of course he said he pulled the stupid guy check out the surrounding area"did anyone see that"

he also said he ran into the pole so hard he had to go home early that day
:lmao: :lmao:

now he was fine after he had a little R&R and he told me this story laughing so it is ok to :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter