• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your biggest turn offs?

Complainers
Glass Half Empty people
Purposeful Helplessness
Unwillingness to check sources before posting something to FB like it's a real thing (im cringing)

Gossips, narcissists, pretentious arrogance.
Complaining about everyone and everything, yet rarely offer any solutions or making any effort to improve.
People who demand respect because of their decades of experience, yet often behave unprofessionally and with little productivity. People who feel their position of power allows them to behave however they wish towards others.

Prejudiced behavior of any kind, including believing that I am where I am because I did "xxx" and those other people are where they are because they either didn't do "xxx" or because they instead did these other "yyy, zzz" things.

Sappy, hokey stuff. I'm talking about Precious Moments figurines and wall plaques espousing the blessings of family. Hallmark greeting-card stuff. Makes me want to hurl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter