What are your all-time top favorite Disney resorts?

1. GF We love the theming, the location, the landscaping, the restaurants and the wonderful CMs. The lobby is beautiful and the transportation options are excellent. We love watching the electrical water pageant and the fireworks from the dock.

2. AKL This resort is so unique. I could watch the animals in the savanna all day long. Again, the lobby is gorgeous and Jiko and Boma both have outstanding food. CMs here are helpful and knowledgeable.

3. WL Love the landscaping at WL and the Geyser. The pool here is beautiful too. WL boat transportation to MK is convenient.

AKV: very relaxing watching the animals from your room. Great food and lounge options. Covered parking. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. Access to both pools. Great staff. 3 baths!
BWV: walking to 2 parks and everything on the boardwalk. Easy walk to 5 other resorts and a skyliner to 4(?) others.
BLT: Walk to MK. On the loop-monorail crawl! Quieter than the Contemporary but you're still kinda there. 3 baths!

There's 6 of us, so it's always a 2BDRM villa. Using our AKV points for 10 nights at BWV in a couple months. Next year, we're hoping to split between RIV and BRV, so my list could change or expand.

Aulani is an amazing resort, my favourite by far, however, for theme park resorts, I'd say the Grand Floridian. It's so beautiful, top notch restaurants (our recent meal at Citricos was incredible) and it has a great location. Animal Kingdom is also amazing; the architecture is wonderful, it has great restaurants and it has a freakin' savannah! It's location isn't very convenient though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter