What are you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny jeans
White UAFS shirt
Black flats
Hair in a ponytail with bangs pinned back into a 'poof' thing.

Blue tank
Pink cowboy tee
Pink olympia hoodie
Cream jods
Brown over the knee socks with a pink argyle pattern.

this thread is almost over!!! :teeth:
green skinny jeans
brown hoodie from my friends bat mitzvah
pig socks :D

These ginormous FC Barcelona PJs.
The pants are maroon with a blue stripe around the hem and the FCB symbol on the left hip. The shirt this a blue longsleeved shirt with a maroon stripe around the cuffs, the FCB symbol over the left breast, and "FCB" in maroon over the right breast.

I have a white tee underneath too.

For those who don't know, FCB is a Spanish soccer club, and my absolute favorite. It's my home team and one of my relatives is the captain.

Green turtleneck tee, blue jeans that aren't mine, and a purple beanie hat.

(*grumbles* People keep leaving their jeans on my bed, where I keep MY clothes piled, so when I get up and get dressed I grab pants that aren't mine like every other day. WHY do they do this? ARGH. :confused3:

You leave your clothes in a pile on your bed? Lolol.

Gray soffe shorts
Dark purple Kansas City shirt
Green hoodie
White no-show socks.

Uhm, duh Jenny. Isn't that where clothes belong? (;
I've had a pile of clothes moving between my desk, chair and bed all week. Simply because my closet looks like a tornadoe hit it and I don't feel like cleaning.

Uhm, duh Jenny. Isn't that where clothes belong? (;
I've had a pile of clothes moving between my desk, chair and bed all week. Simply because my closet looks like a tornadoe hit it and I don't feel like cleaning.
:rolleyes:

I keep my clean clothes in my closet and dresser, but dirty clothes are spewed e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. I think I even have some on my pillow.

School uniform
dress shoes

we have chapel today so we have to wear mandatory dress

White collared shirt
skirt
Dark leather shoes
School sweatshirt

Green and red aerie PJ bottoms.
black and green DC jacket/sweater/thing.
red snow-flake knee socks. :-)
No school today; so I'm lazy.

Navy polo
Navy olympia hoodie
Pink and navy checked jods
Black socks.

my rhode island long sleeved shirt
WWF sweatshirt
flannel pajama pants from the disney store...they have jack skellington on the butt lol

actually i'm pretty sure they're guy pants but they're UBER comfortable so i don't care

_5676638.jpg

Gray soffes
Old white Volleyball shirt from the Regionals in '06.

Curly hair pulled back into a relaxed ponytail with the bangs pinned back into a 'poof' thing.

zoom.gif

a shirt with that on it
the second image shows the fairies that glow in the dark on it :-)

also dark wash skinnies

School uniform :(
Blue sweatshirt, white shirt, blue green yellow and red tie, black sock and black pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter