What are you reading?

I'm re-reading Mary Stewart's King Arthur series of books (The Crystal Cave, etc.) and really enjoying them a second time around.

Currently listening to Andrew Roberts' biography of Churchill on Audible.

DW suggested we start listening to the Harry Potter books on long road trips. She's read them but I never have. We'll be resuming Prisoner of Azkiban on a trip we're taking next week.

I'm rereading Julia Quinn's Bridgerton series for the hundredth time after watching the show. Currently on Anthony's, and man they did him so dirty on the show.

I’m about half way through The Family Upstairs and I’m loving it
EC5EAE6E-1115-4C70-801D-F27812275758.png

I'm currently reading Midnight Sun and it's been a real struggle - to long and to wordy
I'm a huge Twilight fan, so I'm a little disappointed.

I preordered this in the spring and received it late in the summer. Still haven't read it. I think my oldest took it but doubt she's read it. Did read the prequel to Hunger Games and was pleased by it.

Currently, I'm on book 3 of the Virgin River series.

Reactions: slo

Christmas Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke part of the Hannah Swensen murder series.
I read the entire Hannah Swenson series last year.
Nothing to see here by Kevin Wilson was good, then I read his book Perfect Little World. Strange but a well told story. I'm devouring Kristin Hannah's book now and need more recommendations!

Golden in Death by J D Robb. I've been reading git for a few months. I get distracted easily. :laugh:

I want to get that done this week so I can read A Christmas Carol by Christmas day, which has become a tradition of mine.

Update: Now reading Into the Dark by Claudia Gray.

It's a Star Wars novel set during The High Republic. One of the characters has been described by the author as "Matthew Mcconaughey in Star Wars"

Just finally finishing Tom Clancy's Tombstone........now I might watch the movie.

I chose a couple from the Reece Witherspoon list:

Still Lives by Maria Hummel
The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi

I took a break from Sherlock Holmes and read If You Tell by Gregg Olsen. It's a bit disturbing but a good read. Now I'm back to Holmes, reading The Titanic Tragedy.

Right now I am actually reading "Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch" by Serena Valentino. I just got the book today!

Just finished my reread of Fable by Adrienne Young and started Namesake, the sequel that just came out this week! so good!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter