What Are You Reading Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished VOYAGER today, and started DRUMS OF AUTUMN! Very excited. I peaked through to see what I'm in for and I see Brianna finds her way to mom and dad! :cool1: Looking forward to reading it.

I just love the Outland series. I have read all of them and all but the last one more than once. I just started over and re-reading them from the beginning. I am buying them this time. I usually get my books at the library cause I am such a book snob. Finished Outlander and starting the second which I remembered was not my favorite but don't want to skip one either.

I just finished The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom, it was excellent!:thumbsup2
I'm undecided as to what I'm going to read next. I'm searching the Kindle Store.

I'm right in the middle of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I just went to the used book store today and traded in a bunch of books and got books 7-12. I love that these books make me laugh out loud, great escape from reality. ;)

I did it! I finished Under the Dome today. I liked the book but not the ending.

My kids get their mom back!:goodvibes

That's how I felt about Under the Dome. The ending seemed like it was just sort of thrown in. :(

I'm trying to read Choke:A Novel right now. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I downloaded it to my kindle hurriedly last weekend when we were sitting on the Disney Magic getting ready to shove off and now I'm sort of regretting spending that $9.99.

I just finished (on the cruise) The 13th Reality (First book) which I liked, but had a few beefs with, and Still Alice which I really liked.

I'm right in the middle of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I just went to the used book store today and traded in a bunch of books and got books 7-12. I love that these books make me laugh out loud, great escape from reality. ;)
I do the same thing, waiting to find the 15th book on their shelves.

Finished Outer Banks by Anne Rivers Siddons this afternoon. I really like those kind of stories where friends, relatives, etc. get together and hash things out. The only problem I have with the book is that it builds and builds and ends quickly.

I felt the same way about this book.......

Trying to figure out what to read next.:confused3

Also a Nora Roberts; I just finished Dance of the Gods about an hour ago. I'll be starting the third in that trilogy tonight.

Not only do I buy all her books... I get a signed copy of every book too. One to read and one to save. Do you read the In Death series too?? She writes under the name JD Robb for those. Great series!!!
Nancy

Facing Down Evil: Life on the Edge as an FBI Hostage Negotiator by Clint Van Zandt. It was a $4.99 special at the bookstore, and it's really good! I love true accounts of former FBI agents; their lives are SO interesting.

I just finished Jenna Jameson's Auto-Bio...PM me you want the actual title. Not sure if it will get me in trouble or not.

It was recommended by a friend and I'm really glad I read it. I encourage you ladies to read it...especially if you're a little narrow minded(like myself) on the subject of her profession... It was a really enjoyable book for me. :thumbsup2

That's how I felt about Under the Dome. The ending seemed like it was just sort of thrown in. :(

I'm trying to read Choke:A Novel right now. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I downloaded it to my kindle hurriedly last weekend when we were sitting on the Disney Magic getting ready to shove off and now I'm sort of regretting spending that $9.99.

I just finished (on the cruise) The 13th Reality (First book) which I liked, but had a few beefs with, and Still Alice which I really liked.

Choke is actually one of my favorite books...LOL. Chuck P. is one of my top authors too...but he is DEFINATELY an aquired taste.;)

I'm glad you finished. I don't think I ever will! I've been reading it for over a month! I'm going to blame the Olympics on my lack of reading time. I am enjoying it though and really want to read but there has been no time.

Under The Dome: You can do it!

Agreed~

I just finished The Measure of a Lady by Deanne Gist. Now I'm getting ready to work on Last of the Breed by Louis L'Amour. I really can't wait to read some of the other books mentioned in this thread. I'm glad somebody started this thread. :)

i am reading an online article and its title is:

Our Dogs Are Not the Boss of Us

of course they aren't! it's our stupid CATS that are the boss of us!!!!:rotfl2: (honestly, hubby Nebo will have to go to the bathroom,but hates to disturb "patches" cause she's SO cozy on his chest!:rotfl:)

I started Night by Elie Wiesel over the weekend.

My next read is Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman.

I finished "Beach Music" yesterday and I loved it! It was so well written!!! Next up is Jane Hamilton's "Map of the World."

I started Night by Elie Wiesel over the weekend.

My next read is Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman.

Night is a beautiful, but heartbreaking story. I saw the author interviewed on Oprah about a year ago.

I saw that you just read The Kitchen House. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it...I'm planning on starting it over the weekend.

I just finished Club Dead and Dead to the World (3rd and 4th Sookie Stackhouse books) and I'm still reading Salem's Lot. I'm loving all the different story lines in the Sookie books, and they are very easy to read...I am really looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series but I don't want the story to end. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter