What are you planning to do for St. Patrick's Day?

I always intend to cook something fitting the day, but then I never usually get to it. Would love to make a lentil shepherd's pie - maybe I can do that this year since it's on a weekend. Will also be drinking beer (as is normal on the weekends), but not Irish beer. Only IPAs for me. If there are Irish IPAs, I haven't found them.

Normally, St Patrick’s Day is a day I stay home and away from partiers. However, non-related plans have me in Atlantic City this weekend. Their parade was last weekend so I’m hoping it isn’t too bad.

I'll be wearing green, but nobody here likes corned beef, so we'll probably have leftovers from a Lodge event the night before. I'll put the holiday music station on, though.

I will be watching the Way Home. We already did our corned beef and cabbage this past weekend.

We will start the day with my kiddo finding his little gifts from the leprechaun (chocolate, invisible ink pen, a few new leveled readers) and then just go about the day as normal. Maybe a fun dessert or Irish soda bread.

I do loved corned beef but don't cook - here's to hoping my mom makes it! ;)

A bunch of us are going to see an afternoon concert, then out to a tapas restaurant. That's on St Patrick's Day, but not for it. For it, I've been corning some beef for the past several days. I'll cook it, but not with cabbage. I just like to have it for ruebens and corned beef hash.

Not Irish. No plans.

But I do love corned beef and cabbage, so it's a good excuse to make/eat that! And I do have some Guiness in the fridge... maybe I've just made a plan! ;)

I will probably wear something green, but aside from that, nothing. I do have Irish ancestry.

Just going over to my second floor window and yelling out "Megan!" like on 30 Rock.

I'm planning a 2-day trip, but I'm still ironing out all the details. I've got this urge to immerse myself in the festivities, maybe catch a parade or join in some traditional Irish celebrations. However, I need to buy tickets and figure out the logistics, tickpick. If anyone has any suggestions or insider tips for celebrating St. Paddy's Day in style, I would be grateful.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter