What are you missing? What do you hope and pray comes back to Disney?

Oga's is open as is Enzo's Hideaway.
Actually sitting at the bar? This is good news! I miss 50's PT bar. I recently saw that the Rose and Crown as well as the Tequila Bar in Mexico are now back to normal. Also missing some Resort Bars such as the Crew Cup Lounge.

The only meal at Disney that I would love to do again is California Grill brunch. Just found the entire experience enjoyable, from the front desk, to the servers, to the food. Expensive, but one of the only meals I can say was worth the price at Disney, and even then the cost is probably excessive.

California Grill Brunch is expensive but one of the best meals I have had in my life. I was so looking forward to do it again. Considering how Disney has compromised other classic eating experiences I'm getting a bit worried it might never return. Disney should just charge more. We know how businesses have taken a hit. We expect that prices will go up. Just don't degrade the experience itself. For goodness sake I'll pay more for bananas foster on my Ohana dessert rather than a caramel sauce I can buy in a supermarket.

Spicy Durban Chicken at Sanaa
Sitting outside at Brown Derby Lounge and having a Cobb Salad
Bands at EPCOT (like Starship and Orchestra)
British Revolution (Non-Covid casualty)

No control over this but I am looking forward to no rain and low crowds. We took 4 or 5 trips the last week of August years ago with no more than a 15 minute wait and no more than an hour of rain a day. Our last trip in May it rained every day and the crowds were unbearable.

FP, Candlelight Processional, SWGS, dining packages, the Butterfinger Cupcake, the Sherry Cobbler at GDT, March of the First Order, the Maleficent dragon, and I thought I would never say this but...dessert parties! If I really wanted to dream I'd throw in Tapestry of Nations and the Millenium fireworks @ Epcot, the original Journey Into Imagination, and any nighttime parade at MK!

Last edited:
I hope they never get rid of the hot cheese again. That was one of the worst mistakes they could ever make.

Fast passes (sorry, I’ll quit coming before I’ll pay for them) and lifting the park reservation system, or at least allowing AP holders more than 3 days reservations.

I cannot go back to an hour or an hour and a half waits for rides. And 10 to 20 dollar per fast pass? No way. Also the idea that I can't go to any park I feel like that morning feels like a straight jacket.

fast passes, free dining, EMH for reservations other than Deluxe, lower crowds in October. It's nice to dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter