• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you Getting Your 16- year old Daughter for Xmas

DH is building shelves around the top perimeter of her bedroom walls for her music box collection, which she has wanted for several years. I got her a down comforter and will give her a home Depot gift card for paint for the walls and shelves. I have a couple of books she wants, slacks and a sweater she picked out herself a few weeks ago while at the Mall, a fleece"sleeping blanket" for curling up on the couch, a silver bangle bracelet, flannel pj's......and then makeup and toiletries stuff are the typical stocking stuffers.

What she wants most of all is money. :rolleyes: I don't know yet what I'm going to do.

I'm 17! :teeth:

My "big" gift is a ring from Tiffany & Co., then just lots of movies and clothes and stuff

I have absolutely NO idea what I am getting this year.
No one asked me what I wanted...I mean i have no hints at all!

And i know my mom won't be posting on this one lol

I'm already starting to drop hints for my 18th bday in May and Graduation in June hehehe

She will be this summer. I got her a small TV for her room this year. I know most teens probably already have one but we have not done this yet. She will probably only use it when her friends come over, but that is what I got it for.
I also got her a fleece robe, a bottle of Tommy Girl cologne, a Weezer cd, a Care Bear, and some little odds and ends that I can't remember.

The only gifts I know for sure that my mom bought me are a Care Bear (I was there) and a sweater. I asked for CDs, DVDs of movies and also my fave TV shows...I actually don't really have anything I really want this year...everything I want is too expensive.

So far a Cd burner (and blank CDs), a shirt, some music CDs and a CD holder. I'll probably get her makeup and some videos too and hopefully some more cloths.

Clothes always work- I go through catalogues and write down anything I like, then my mom picks from that list what she will get me. Gift certificates, jewelry, and CDs are good too!

Here's what I know I'm getting:

A WDW 100 years of Magic CD (thank you MOM!!)
Lilo and Stitch on DVD
A Guess angora white sweater
two Abercrombie and fitch t-shirts
Baby blue abercrombie drawstring comfy pants with matching shirt
new headphones for my CD player
Tiffany heart bracelet
Juicy Couture "Ski Bunny" shirt
Hard Candy makeup gift set
Reel Big Fish CD

Hmm..I don't know what else. The rest is a surprise. I asked for a TV (yes, I am the ONLY 17 year old without a tv in my room!) but the answer was no. I don't care much though, cause I'll be in college in a few months with a TV in my dorm room. :)

Originally posted by Evil Princess
Hmm..I don't know what else. The rest is a surprise. I asked for a TV (yes, I am the ONLY 17 year old without a tv in my room!) but the answer was no. I don't care much though, cause I'll be in college in a few months with a TV in my dorm room. :)

I don't have a tv in my room either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter