What are the odds?

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
Well my DH just told me that we can make a trip in October!!! Now mind you, I'm not complaining but the dates that work best for us have no Free Dining packages available for Pop Century. I was wondering if anybody had a guesses as to the odds of something popping up as the booking deadline approaches. Maybe a cancellation? We are looking at Sept. 30- Oct 3 or Oct. 28-31. Just a quick trip to get our fix.
Thanks
Kathy

Have you tried calling, my SIL was unable to find availability on line and she called and got it.

Otherwise try at the 45 mark... people cancel

Have you tried calling, my SIL was unable to find availability on line and she called and got it.

Otherwise try at the 45 mark... people cancel

Thanks, I haven't tried calling...guess I should :) The 45 day mark will be after the promotion booking date expiration. They have rooms for the days I am interested in just not with the FD package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter