• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the movies on board The Fantasy for October?

I called last week about this (we're sailing Oct 10 on the Fantasy). They were about what you'd expect - Ant Man, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Inside Out, Tomorrowland, McFarland USA, Cinderella. I may be forgetting one or two, but that's what I recall.

I called last week about this (we're sailing Oct 10 on the Fantasy). They were about what you'd expect - Ant Man, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Inside Out, Tomorrowland, McFarland USA, Cinderella. I may be forgetting one or two, but that's what I recall.
We're on the same cruise! Thanks!:cool1:

I'm on the Fantasy the following week.

I guess we're too far out to hope for a sneak preview of The Force Awakens.

I do note that the live Jungle Book remake debuts Oct 9, so there's a chance we'll get to see that, although tbh I'm not expecting it to be better than the animated version or the Jason Scott Lee version.

I do note that the live Jungle Book remake debuts Oct 9, so there's a chance we'll get to see that, although tbh I'm not expecting it to be better than the animated version or the Jason Scott Lee version.

We are on the Fantasy the week after you are! I don't think they show movies till they appear in theaters.

Oh, that's a bummer. I'm on the Fantasy next month too, and we were hoping for the new Pixar dinosaur movie.
Yes, DCL will PremEAR movies that Disney either produces or distributes on the day that they are released on land.

The Good Dinosaur premieres Nov 25, so it won't be shown onboard until midnight that day.

The Jungle Book doesn't come out until next year.

I just called a few moments ago.
For the October 3rd sailing:
Finding Nemo 3D
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
McFarland USA
Cinderella
Monkey Kingdom
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Tomorrowland
Inside Out
Ant-Man

Darn, no Horror movie marathons! Nightmare on Elm St., Halloween, Friday the 13th.....popcorn::

I think Pan isn't a Disney movie. So the only Pans we're likely to get are the animated one and the one from Once Upon a Time.

Does anyone know if this is the same on all the ships.. going on the Wonder Oct. 4th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter